Скачать через торрент музыку Firewind - Days Of Defiance бесплатно без регистрации torrent

Статистика раздачи
Размер:  594 MB   |    Зарегистрирован:  12 лет   |    .torrent скачан:  34 раза   |   
Раздают:  1  

Скачать (Power Metal / Speed Metal) Firewind - Days Of Defiance (Limited Edition) - 2010, APE (image+.cue+scans) lossless через torrent

Автор Сообщение

Galfimbul

Firewind - Days Of Defiance (Limited Edition)

Жанр: Power Metal / Speed Metal
Страна: Greece (Thessaloniki)
Год издания диска: 2010
Издатель (лейбл): Century Media Records
Номер по каталогу: 9979770
Аудио кодек: APE (*.ape)
Тип рипа: image+.cue+scans
Битрейт аудио: lossless
Продолжительность: 01:06:24
Источник (релизер): Ilijan [MeTaLMaDNeSS.TeaM]
Наличие сканов в содержимом раздачи: да

Треклист:

01. The Ark of Lies (04:43)
02. World on Fire (04:38)
03. Chariot (04:38)
04. Embrace the Sun (04:04)
05. The Departure (00:44)
06. Heading for the Dawn (04:00)
07. Broken (03:23)
08. Cold as Ice (04:33)
09. Kill in the Name of Love (04:27)
10. SKG (05:19)
11. Losing Faith (04:10)
12. The Yearning (04:53)
13. When All Is Said and Done (05:07)

Bonus:
14. Wild Rose (04:25)
15. Ride to the Rainbow's End (04:32)
16. Breaking the Law (Judas Priest cover) (02:37)

Exact Audio Copy V0.99 prebeta 4 from 23. January 2008

EAC extraction logfile from 3. November 2010, 1:35

Firewind / Days of Defiance

Used drive : ATAPI DVD A DH20A4P Adapter: 3 ID: 0

Read mode : SecureUtilize accurate stream : YesDefeat audio cache : YesMake use of C2 pointers : No

Read offset correction : 6Overread into Lead-In and Lead-Out : NoFill up missing offset samples with silence : YesDelete leading and trailing silent blocks : NoNull samples used in CRC calculations : YesUsed interface : Installed external ASPI interface

Used output format : Monkey's Audio Lossless EncoderSelected bitrate : High Lossless CompressionQuality : HighAdd ID3 tag : YesCommand line compressor : C:\Program Files\Monkey's Audio\MAC.exe

TOC of the extracted CD

Track | Start | Length | Start sector | End sector --------------------------------------------------------- 1 | 0:00.00 | 4:43.52 | 0 | 21276 2 | 4:43.52 | 4:38.28 | 21277 | 42154 3 | 9:22.05 | 4:38.24 | 42155 | 63028 4 | 14:00.29 | 4:04.60 | 63029 | 81388 5 | 18:05.14 | 0:44.24 | 81389 | 84712 6 | 18:49.38 | 4:00.04 | 84713 | 102716 7 | 22:49.42 | 3:23.63 | 102717 | 118004 8 | 26:13.30 | 4:33.67 | 118005 | 138546 9 | 30:47.22 | 4:27.04 | 138547 | 158575 10 | 35:14.26 | 5:19.13 | 158576 | 182513 11 | 40:33.39 | 4:10.74 | 182514 | 201337 12 | 44:44.38 | 4:53.30 | 201338 | 223342 13 | 49:37.68 | 5:07.38 | 223343 | 246405 14 | 54:45.31 | 4:25.27 | 246406 | 266307 15 | 59:10.58 | 4:32.04 | 266308 | 286711 16 | 63:42.62 | 2:37.52 | 286712 | 298538

Range status and errors

Selected range

Filename D:\Download\Firewind - Days of Defiance.wav

Peak level 100.0 % Range quality 100.0 % Copy CRC 72F38A30 Copy OK

No errors occurred

AccurateRip summary

Track 1 not present in databaseTrack 2 not present in databaseTrack 3 not present in databaseTrack 4 not present in databaseTrack 5 not present in databaseTrack 6 not present in databaseTrack 7 not present in databaseTrack 8 not present in databaseTrack 9 not present in databaseTrack 10 not present in databaseTrack 11 not present in databaseTrack 12 not present in databaseTrack 13 not present in databaseTrack 14 not present in databaseTrack 15 not present in databaseTrack 16 not present in database

None of the tracks are present in the AccurateRip database

End of status report

REM GENRE "Power Metal"REM DATE 2010REM DISCID F50F8C10REM COMMENT "ExactAudioCopy v0.99pb4"PERFORMER "Firewind"TITLE "Days of Defiance"FILE "Firewind - Days of Defiance.ape" WAVE TRACK 01 AUDIO TITLE "The Ark of Lies" PERFORMER "Firewind" INDEX 01 00:00:00 TRACK 02 AUDIO TITLE "World On Fire" PERFORMER "Firewind" INDEX 01 04:43:52 TRACK 03 AUDIO TITLE "Chariot" PERFORMER "Firewind" INDEX 01 09:22:05 TRACK 04 AUDIO TITLE "Embrace The Sun" PERFORMER "Firewind" INDEX 01 14:00:29 TRACK 05 AUDIO TITLE "The Departure" PERFORMER "Firewind" INDEX 01 18:05:14 TRACK 06 AUDIO TITLE "Heading For The Dawn" PERFORMER "Firewind" INDEX 01 18:49:38 TRACK 07 AUDIO TITLE "Broken" PERFORMER "Firewind" INDEX 01 22:49:42 TRACK 08 AUDIO TITLE "Cold As Ice" PERFORMER "Firewind" INDEX 01 26:13:30 TRACK 09 AUDIO TITLE "Kill In The Name Of Love" PERFORMER "Firewind" INDEX 01 30:47:22 TRACK 10 AUDIO TITLE "SKG" PERFORMER "Firewind" INDEX 01 35:14:26 TRACK 11 AUDIO TITLE "Losing Faith" PERFORMER "Firewind" INDEX 01 40:33:39 TRACK 12 AUDIO TITLE "The Yearning" PERFORMER "Firewind" INDEX 01 44:44:38 TRACK 13 AUDIO TITLE "When All Is Said And Done" PERFORMER "Firewind" INDEX 01 49:37:68 TRACK 14 AUDIO TITLE "Wild Rose (bonus)" PERFORMER "Firewind" INDEX 01 54:45:31 TRACK 15 AUDIO TITLE "Ride To The Rainbow's End (bonus)" PERFORMER "Firewind" INDEX 01 59:10:58 TRACK 16 AUDIO TITLE "Breaking The Law (bonus)" PERFORMER "Firewind" INDEX 01 63:42:62
The news rocked the World Wide Metal Web, Ozzy Osbourne personally picked Gus G. to be his new guitarplayer. “I play with the biggest rock god in rock history!”, the ace axeman laughs. Fans of the top string-shredder from Greece have even more reason to look forward to the future, because his band FIREWIND is releasing a new masterpiece.
Greece is encountering hard times at the moment, a fact that is reflected by “Days Of Defiance“. “Many parts of the world are going through a political and economic crisis. You see people reacting, they are protesting, almost revolting. So the new album has a kind of rebellious message to it, it’s a wake-up call.“ Of course the raging crisis is affecting the music of the five-piece from Southern Europe. „We still play a mix of Melodic Metal and Rock?n?Roll, but this album is darker, angrier and heavier. My guitar playing is better than in the past, my rhythm is tight and heavy, my soloing improved. There is a lot of cool guitar on the record, not only melodies but a lot of cool technical stuff as well. I worked hard on that.”
The opening track “The Ark Of Lies” is a perfect example of their new approach. “It has a rebellious feeling, a really heavy rhythm with a fast double bass drum and a lot of guitar. The lyrics deal with all this corruption and those people that are lying to us.” A little less aggressive and more radio friendly is “Embrace The Sun“, “it is this Hard Rock moment that FIREWIND has on every album. It deals with the human condition and the feelings of a person. It actually has a positive meaning, one of its lines goes: ,You can’t change the world / but you can change yourself.’” Furthermore the album contains a ballad, ““Broken” is very cool and melodic“, as Gus describes it.
“We had a different approach to this album, it is not as polished as the previous ones. It has a more organic sound, more stripped down. The whole band produced it. Our keyboard player Bob Katsionis did the engineering.” Recorded in their own studio in Greece, the album was mixed and mastered in Finland at Sonic Pump studio. With the release of “Days Of Defiance”, FIREWIND also introduce new drummer Michael Ehre (of Uli Jon Roth, Metalium and others), “a fantastic player”, Gus raves about the rhythm skills of the German band member.
The guitar player originally started the band in Thessaloniki in 1998. “For some time I studied at Berklee College of music in the USA. Some friends helped me to put together a demo, that I named FIREWIND, after an album of Uli Jon Roth’s band Electric Sun. I sent this demo around and got a couple of offers.” Consequently FIREWIND released their debut “Between Heaven And Hell” in 2002. The following year saw „Burning Earth“ and new keyboard player Bob Katsionis joined before 2005’s “Forged By Fire“, the album which also saw the band signing a new worldwide deal with Century Media Records. By that time Gus G. decided to make FIREWIND his main priority and also a proper touring band, so he left his other bands Dream Evil, Mystic Prophecy, Arch Enemy (who he toured Ozzfest with in 2005) and Nightrage. With renewed energy and finding their current singer Apollo Papathanasio, FIREWIND recorded “Allegiance” (2006) and “The Premonition” (2008) as well as the “Live Premonition” DVD/Live-CD release (2008). To promote their albums the stormy Greek rockers were involved in several touring activities. In 2006/2007 they toured Asia, USA, Africa and Europe. All in all they played more than hundred concerts. When not playing as headliners, the restless fivesome shared stages with Dragonforce, Kamelot, Sonata Arctica, Edguy and Joe Satriani. In 2008 FIREWIND toured successfully with their friends Kamelot, followed by a US tour alongside Arch Enemy, Dark Tranquillity and Divine Heresy. The summer months consisted of triumphant festival gigs (Download, Graspop, Bang Your Head, etc.) and to finish a great year the band toured as headliners through Europe.
Since Gus G. joined Ozzy Osbourne’s band in 2009 he is collecting a lot of frequent flyer miles. “At the moment I live in Los Angeles and Thessaloniki. When I play with Ozzy I’m fully committed to him and when there is a break I will go out with FIREWIND. I promise to all the fans, FIREWIND will definitely go on tour pretty soon.”
The two latest releases (before this one) by Firewind, "Allegiance" and "The Premonition", were indeed good albums. They had a good focus of how the band sounded like now and the direction they were going to take from that point on, the problem was mainly that they weren't too experienced on this field. After two albums and the integration of a new drummer, Michael Ehre, Firewind has finally come back. Firewind is nothing but a Greek super group if you look properly at it: Gus G., one of the best guitarists in the whole Greece (and Ozzy's guitarist as well), Bob Katsionis, keyboard veteran and master in Greece, has collaborated with several albums of rising talents, Apollo Papathanasio, extremely worthy of his place because of his singing experience, the newcomer, Michael Ehre from Metallium (needless to say something more than that) and Petros Christo, long time bassist of the band. With this line-up, is it possible not to make something like "Days of Defiance"?

From the very beginning of the album you can notice the changes. As for the guitar work, they frequent much more the usage of the acoustic guitar, an element that has been around for long in Firewind but had become more present in the recent albums (see Allegiance's "Deliverance"), but in "Days of Defiance" it is shining in three songs out of thirteen, a relatively high cipher in comparison to previous endeavors of the band. The work on the acoustic guitar is quite wonderful. It is somehow comparable to works of Spanish flamenco or neoclassical metal, clearly Cold as Ice’s intro is proper as an example of this. It is also held as a rhythmic instrument in "Broken". Among other new elements in "Days of Defiance" is the keyboard. Yes, Firewind has had keyboard for ages, but the presence of it in this album is impressing, for it helps accenting the guitar and giving some atmosphere to the songs - the element that Firewind had always missed. The mix was set for Apollo's voice not being so layered, which truly helps since the first thing one notices in the songs is the vocals, and it adds a rawer sound to the songs. In the mix, Petros's sound was also improved. Sincerely, it's the first time I can find Petros playing, and he does a worthy job, nice bass patterns, and good structures for the songs to go on properly. Basically, their way of playing went much closer with their power metal side than it was before

There are also old Firewind elements in here. The beloved heavy, down-tuned and distorted guitars are in here as always, backing up with the riffs that are just like they have always been. Power-chord patterns that have been used before are back, just to remember the old Firewind, and there's even some old-school guitar playing in here. Apollo's voice is also aggressive and heavy sounding like it has been previously. Bob's solos are more common in this album, but they sound basically similar, so does his keyboard patch picks. Despite this, he is able to show off his talent much more than before, and his playing sounds more skilled as well. Michael Ehre's presence is not a huge change, as the rhythms set by him are similar to Mark Cross's ones. Of course, Gus G.'s shredding style is here again. He is even more pumped up than he has been before, and the composition of the solos are much more interesting than in the two previous efforts, not sure if this is product of playing with Ozzy or of the experience in making this type of metal, but it's really good he got into this way of playing.

There are some tracks that are worth mentioning for standing out. I consider the best song in this album to be "Heading for the Dawn". The song is indeed very original, it has all elements a Firewind song has and it has much more power and focus on it than other songs in the album. Everyone seemed to be really into what they were doing. It has a solo by Gus and by Bob, too, so there's no complaining in here, and over all this, it has "The Departure", which works as an intro to it. "SKG" is yet another instrumental track by these guys. I like the fact they went back into instrumentals with this album, since the last time they did one was on Allegiance, and it was really short ("Before the Storm", for reference). "Broken" is another really outstanding song. It is what should be named the ballad of the album. I consider it to be important because of the presence of the acoustic guitar and its predominance along the whole song.

"Days of Defiance" is a really interesting album. It is Firewind mastering what they have recently been doing with a new member in the band (which makes it be even more remarkable). The existence of new elements in the music and the raw sound in the album make it be more challenging, but they succeeded in what they were doing. I would say this album is no disappointer at all, and it's totally worthy of being bought.

Review written by PowerDaso for .www.metal-archives.com
Michael Ehre – Drums
Petros Christo – Bass
Apollo Papathanasio – Vocals
Gus G. – Guitar
Bob Katsionis – Keyboards

Внимание! AdBlock блокирует показ скриншотов, все вопросы к разработчикам )))

Трекер:  [ 10-Сен-2011 15:42 ]

Скачать .torrent

Размер .torrent файла 13 KB

Размер: 594 MB
Хэш (hash) релиза: 20aa2f1cc7d7b5dbbb2e71ad2e14cb64ba30d06e

Еще никто не оставлял запись к записи скачать торрент Firewind - Days Of Defiance . Будь первым!

!Обратная связь